Pithore(Gram Flour pieces in Spicy Yoghurt Curry)
- Gram flour(Besan) - 1 1/4 cups/250gm
- Yoghurt(Dahi) - 2 1/2 cups/1/2 Kg
- Ginger-Garlic paste(Adrak-lasan) - 2tbsp/30gm
- Red Chilli powder - 1tsp/3gm
- Turmeric(Haldi)Powder - 1/2 tsp/3gm
- Green coriander(Hara Dhaniya)Chopped - a few springs
- Ginger (Adrak)/piece,chopped - 1
- Green Chillies, chopped - 2
- Water - 1 1/2 cups/250ml
- Oil - 3/4 cup/150ml
- Salt - to taste
- Mix together the gram flour, youghurt, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt,green coriander, ginger and green chillies. Add water and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a wok(Kadhai). Gradually pour the above mixture into the wok(Kadhai). Cook till the mixture leaves the sides of the wok(Kadhai).
- Spread the mixture uniformly in a greased tray. Let it set for 1-2 hours.
- Cut with a knife into 1" cubes or diamond shapes.