Besan Ki Hari Mirch
- Green Chillies, large lit1/2 kg
- Besan1/2 cup/100gm
- Red chilli powder1/2 tsp/3gm
- Turmeric(Haldi)Powder1/4 tsp/ 1 1/2 gm
- Coriander(Dhaniya) Powder1/2 tsp/3gm
- Mango Powder(Amchur)1tsp / 5gm
- Water1/4 cup / 50ml
- Oil1/2 cup / 100ml
- Saltto taste
- Roast the gram flour in wok (Kadhai) for 5 minutes till it emanates a roasted fragrance.
- Add all the dry spices along with water and cook till a thick paste-like consistency in obtained. stir continuously. Remove from the flame and put aside to cool.
- Stuff the green chillies with the gram flour paste.
- Heat the oil and fry the green chillies, uncovered on a low flame till they become tender and change colour, remove from the flame and serve hot.